POSTE DE INTERNATIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Our company, located in a 2,300 m² industrial and research site near Lyon (Rhône), is specialized in medical diagnostics in molecular biology. With its team of molecular experts and mechatronics specialists, it designs, produces and markets high value-added reagents and automation systems for medical laboratories in France and abroad.
As the company is growing very fast, we are reinforcing our international sales team. In this context, we are recruiting x3 International Sales Executive to cover the following areas Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Latin America.
The main responsibility of the International Sales Executive is to develop regional sales of the range of tests, instruments and consumables to private laboratories, hospitals, pathology practices and veterinary laboratories directly or via a commercial partner.
The sales process involves contacting decision makers (management executives, biologists, buyers, healthcare executives…), identifying their needs, ensuring that our products can best meet their needs; closing the sale by negotiating commercial terms; and providing after sales service.
• Experience of at least 3-5 years in a similar position, ideally in the IVD-MD industry, with a good knowledge of the molecular biology (infectious, genetic, oncology)
• 5 years of higher education or equivalent, with a double scientific / commercial background
• Operational efficiency, anticipation and reactivity
• Reactive and positive mindset, problem-solving and action-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
• Flexible approach to work to adapt to change
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to learn new techniques, multi-task, follow instructions and adhere to company rules
• Fluency in English, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese is essential
• Home office
• Permanent contract
• Salary according to profile and experience
• Reporting to the Sales Director